OUR COMMITTMENT TO SAFETY & TRAINING
Our vehicles are maintained to a very high standard by fully trained staff in our own workshop and inspected every 6 weeks, taking into account every aspect of safety.
Our drivers are highly trained, not only to carry you in complete comfort & safety, but to cope in any emergencies.
- Brake testing is carried out on VOSA approved brake rollers - we believe we are the only operator in the area with this specialised equipment.
- Wheel nuts are checked using the requisite torque wrench and settings.
- All vehicles carry a First Aid kit which is kept fully stocked and up to date.
- Our drivers have, as a minimum, basic First Aid training.
- Our drivers have all had enhanced DBS checks (formerly known as CRB) as required for contact with children and vulnerable adults.
- Our drivers take a pride in their vehicles, and maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
- All coaches have 3-point seat belts for maximum safety - many operators only provide lap belts. The belts are regularly checked for correct functioning.
- We are proud to have been awarded the maximum six-star safety compliance rating from BUSK.
(Note: The BUSK website includes the following advice, "BUSK does not recommend that children are carried in vehicles using lap belts. BUSK does not recommend that babies and children are carried on an adult's lap in a coach.")